AASC Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply Online at aasc.nic.in
by Snekha S | Updated Nov 21, 2023
AASC Recruitment 2023
AASC is now hiring qualified candidates for the post of Class III. If you are interested to work in AASC you can apply online/offline by following the steps given AASC . But make sure that you are eligible for the particular post before applying for AASC Recruitment 2023. Each firm will give certain criteria for different posts which the applicant has to meet to get selected, read further to know the criterias based on the qualification, skills, attributes, knowledge and so on.
Last Date to Apply
Category I: Bachelor Degree Level
- Minimum Qualification Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6 months duration from a recognized Institute.
- Bachelor's Degree with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6 months duration and Stenography Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Bachelor's Degree in Library Science with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6 months duration from a recognized Institute.
Category II: HSSLC Level
- Minimum Qualification Required: HSSLC or equivalent Examination passed
- HSSLC (Science) Examination passed
Category III: HSLC Level
- Minimum Qualification Required: HSLC or equivalent Examination passed
- Additional Requirement: Valid LMV Driving Licence
Number of Vacancy
- Category I: Bachelor Degree Level - 4,055
- Category II: HSSLC Level - 3,127
- Category III: HSLC Level - 418
For detailed information on salary details, kindly visit the official website. The website should provide comprehensive details regarding the remuneration and related compensation packages associated with the respective positions or roles.
AASC has released notifications for Class III vacancies in Guwahati. Interested candidates can review the location and other pertinent details here and proceed to submit their applications for the AASC Recruitment 2023.
The candidate's age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years as of January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is subject to the following relaxations:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- 10 years for PwBD candidates.
The calculation of the candidate's age will be based on the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/HSLC Passed Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. For this purpose, no other document will be accepted in lieu thereof.
Last Date to Apply
Commencing from November 10, 2023, the acceptance of applications will be open until December 29, 2023. During this period, interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications for consideration. Please ensure that your application is received within this timeframe to be eligible for the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to apply through the prescribed form using the online mode exclusively. No other method of application submission is permitted.
- Detailed instructions for completing the prescribed online form can be found on the website www.sebaonline.org and the official Assam Government website https://assam.gov.in/ starting from November 10, 2023.
- All fields marked as mandatory in the online application should be completed by candidates.
- Caution should be exercised during the submission of the online application form, as once submitted, there will be no opportunity for editing, correction, or resubmission.
- Upon submission of the online application form, candidates will receive a unique number associated with their application, which should be used for all future references.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in the online application. The Commission will not be held responsible for any lapses in submission due to technical problems.
- Admit Cards for the examination can be downloaded from the official website of SEBA. The date and time for the download will be notified at a later date.
- The criteria for selection and the examination mode for various post categories will be communicated in due course.
- Following the written examination, shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo skill tests such as Computer Proficiency, Stenography, Driving Skill, etc.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring all original documents for verification. These include Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (for reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate (if applicable), Disability Certificate (for PwBD candidates), and Declaration in Form "A" under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. The details for document verification will be notified at a later date.
- Candidates currently employed in government service must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their respective Heads of Departments (HoDs) during the Skill test/Document Verification.
- Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to the disqualification of a candidate.
- No Travel Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be provided for attending the written test/Skill test.
- Place of posting will not be given preference. However, the government may consider factors such as the nearest proximity of the permanent address, departmental needs, or any other requirements in the public interest.
- Candidate selection will be based on merit, considering higher Grade Pay and applicable reservations.
- Candidates selected within a specific grade pay will be allotted departments through a draw of lots conducted by the Commission.
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate upon the detection of any ineligibility condition. If any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, the candidate will be penalized in accordance with prevailing laws/rules.
- The Commission's decision on the eligibility of a candidate for admission to the examination will be final.
AASC Recruitment 2023 - FAQ
1. Where to apply for AASC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the AASC Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
2. How to know the eligibility to apply for AASC Recruitment 2023?
Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the AASC Recruitment 2023.
3. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in AASC?
Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of AASC on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications.
4. How can I apply for AASC Recruitment 2023?
The detailed steps to apply for AASC Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Time Table 2023 Link Released at hnbgu.ac.in for Rescheduling Exam B.Ed II Sem Exam Date Sheet - 20 November 2023
- PGIMER Lab Technician cum Field Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application forms available at pgimer.edu.in
- Ravenshaw University Time Table 2023 (Released) Check Exam Date Sheet of UG 1 Sem Exam at ravenshawuniversity.ac.in, Here - 20 Nov 2023
- Khallikote University Time Table 2023 (Released) Check Exam Date Sheet of Revised U.G. 5th And 3rd Sem at kuu.ac.in, Here - 20 Nov 2023
- Nilamber Pitamber University Result 2023 (Out) Direct Link to Check Result for LLB Sem V, Exam, Mark sheet at npu.ac.in - 20 Nov 2023
- Patna University Time Table 2023 Link Released at pup.ac.in for BBA Sem- I Exam Date Sheet - 20 November 2023
- Assam University Result 2023 (Out) Direct Link to Check Result for B.ED ODD SEM, Mark sheet at aus.ac.in - 20 Nov 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University Result 2023 (Out) Direct Link to Check Result for B.A. (Old) 1st Year, Mark sheet at mpbou.edu.in - 20 Nov 2023
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University Time Table 2023 (Released) Check Exam Date Sheet of M Sc Environental Sci II IV at mgsubikaner.ac.in, Here - 20 Nov 2023
- Veer Kunwar Singh University Result 2023 (Out) Direct Link to Check Result for B.Com. (Hons) PART-I, Mark sheet at vksu.ac.in - 20 Nov 2023
- Bhavnagar University Time Table 2023 Link Released at mkbhavuni.edu.in for Bachelor of Social Work Exam Date Sheet - 20 November 2023